Tracker

Tracker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pre-nap calisthenics

Isaac has been doing a lot less sleeping these days. We put him down for bed between 7:30 and 8 and he spends the next hour or so talking to himself, laughing, running laps in his crib, jumping up and down, and just generally not sleeping. He's also waking up around 5:30 and playing in his crib for a while before we grab him at 7. Finally, he's down to one nap, which if you catch it in the window is 2 hours, but he spends a lot of time convincing us he is not yet ready for bed before he actually goes down. Thankfully this lack of sleep has not had much of an impact on his cheerful disposition, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Cesi videotaped his dramatic pre-nap show yesterday and I couldn't resist posting it. Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could giggle like that after my aerobics workout!..MomMom

Henry & Emmeline said...

He is so cute and doesn't look the least bit tired! Henry has been playing the "let's wake up early" game-- I may have found a way to put a lid on that (I'll let you know if it works).