Tracker

Tracker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's a Girl!!!!!!!!!

So, we were determined to stay strong and make the gender of baby #2 a surprise. We went to the big sonogram appointment and got through the whole thing without asking. And then the sonographer left the room and we were sitting there...and thinking...and we flipped a coin, and finding out lost. And then she came back into the room, and I totally caved and said I can't take it, just tell us! She started laughing and pulled up the picture below and pointed to the three lines in the picture below and asked if we saw them. Bill asked what they were (knowing we saw nothing like that on Isaac) and she said those are the labia - it's a girl! And I started crying and laughing and Bill said - my daughter does not have labia. Might be too much detail for the blog, but I couldn't resist sharing that story - life with a daughter begins for Bill...and we couldn't be more excited!!

1 comment:

Henry & Emmeline said...

Woo hoo!!!!! I love it! I swore I wouldn't find out with Henry and at 16 weeks, when the tech said she knew what it was- how could I wait?? I'm so happy for you guys!!!! A little girl!! Congratulations!!