I can't believe Caitlin is only a week old, it feels like she's been a part of our family forever. As my due date approached I was really hesitant about whether we were ready to have two kids and what kind of effect it would have on Isaac. Even though we've only been home as a family for a few days, I can't imagine it any other way. Caitlin is such a sweetie, doing lots of sleeping and LOTS of eating and making all kinds of fun faces (some of which we've documented below). Isaac is loving having Bill and I around and can't get close enough to Caitlin, giving her hugs and kisses, helping out by bringing me diapers and wipes and covering her with blankets, but is definitely acting out a bit as he realizes he doesn't have 100% of our attention. He's had fun bonding time with Bill, enjoying Daddy-Isaac dates for breakfast and Gymboree as they give Caitlin and I some time to rest in the mornings. They have also been getting some projects done around the house. I'm recovering quickly and we really are enjoying becoming a family of four (wow- sounds CRAZY!!). We've had lots of visitors (though we didn't capture any on film) and have eaten well with AMAZING meals dropped off or made for us by family. Check out some pictures from our last days in the hospital and Caitlin's first few days at home.





No comments:
Post a Comment