Isaac spent some quality time with Bill this weekend while we had spa and shopping days. On Saturday they hung out with Matt and Dave, his good friends from home, who had a man-to-man chat that Isaac followed very closely...and then spit up all over Bill.
We also had a great visit with Grandma this weekend. Grandma and Isaac spent lots of quality time eating, playing and bathing. Bill and I also had fun going out on Saturday night while Grandma babysat!!
We had a snow day on Monday which was not the "storm of the century" that was advertised but still dropped enough of the white stuff that I didn't want to schlep Isaac into work in it. Instead we stayed home and Grandma watched Isaac while I got some work done. During a break from work I took Wilson to the park to run around in the snow - he may be 9 years old, but he can still hop through the snow like a puppy!!
He is also really starting to find his voice - he spends lots of time in his crib rolling around and talking to the birds painted on his wall (good job Uncle Chad!). On rare occasions he talks to us ...


2 comments:
In some language, spoken only in a remote part of the world, Isaac is speaking their native tongue perfectly. That is just adorable!!!!
I think it's time to outsource Isaac's blog! You guys are too busy, I'm looking for work and I have experience with baby blogs- can I forward you my resume? Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment