Tracker

Tracker

Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 32ish

Okay, so I've clearly lost track of the weeks and am now guessing...but regardless of the week number (he did hit 7 months) Isaac is growing and changing daily. He's doing lots of babbling and laughing and is rocking back and forth in attempt to crawl. It's a lot of fun to watch as he discovers new stuff every day.
I took him up to my office one morning this week when I had to go in early. I was so nervous that we wouldn't be able to get out in time, especially because Bill wasn't there to help, but the stars were aligned and we not only got there in time, but we beat the daycare ladies to work, so I brought him up to my office while I printed out some documents for the meeting. He was great and entertained himself with Sophie the giraffe and the Medicare statute book. We also had a picnic in the backyard to celebrate the beautiful spring weather.


We thought it would be a somewhat tumultuous week for Isaac with Bill in California Sunday through Tuesday and me in Baltimore from Thursday-Friday, but he didn't seem to notice. Bill and Isaac met me in Baltimore on Friday and we took a fun road trip to celebrate Bill's 30th birthday. First stop was New Jersey to hang out with the Andersons. We got there with just enough time for Isaac to have fun with Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Rachael and enjoy carrots, sweet potatoes and apples made by Grandma. The next morning we had a family birthday brunch for Bill with his Grandma, Aunts and Uncles. Isaac provided the entertainment and played piano for everyone.
Next stop was Manhattan where we dropped Isaac (and a ridiculous amount of stuff) off for the night at Papa Rich and Grandma Sherry's. We all had lunch with Kristin and then headed off to the Gramercy Park hotel for a childless night of fun. We met up with Bill's friends Keith and Courtney and Jared and Kristen and had an AMAZING dinner at Daniel -- overall a great weekend all-around!!

A video leftover from last week that I forgot to post --Isaac enjoying the swings (sorry it's sideways)

2 comments:

GNC said...

I so love how much stuff you had! that's always that case these days. happy birthday to Bill - I'm glad that it was a good weekend - G & Carlito

Henry & Emmeline said...

Happy birthday, Bill! And oh my- you really don't travel light. Hope you never have to make a fast getaway! And Isaac is adorable as ever!!!