We walked to meet up with Bill for lunch one last time on Monday and even tried sitting outside for a few minutes before determining it was too cold for Isaac because I didn't bring him a jacket (bad mommy). Regardless of the setting, we all appreciated some middle-of-the-day family time and it is something that will definitely be missed!
We are still having fun with the eating thing. Isaac is still eating oatmeal or multi-grain cereal and a fruit or veggie twice a day. Sorry if the pictures are getting redundant, but I think he is hilarious. This week he fell in LOVE with apples, and wanted to lick everything that had any apples in it when we finished. We also tried butternut squash, but that got the same gagging response as the acorn squash. Guess he's just not a squash guy...next up are carrots and pears!!
Isaac is still loving his nightly bath, lately he's begun trying some new positions - here he is scrunching down so his ears go under the water and sitting up. Both funny to watch ;)
This week Bill had to go to Florida for a work trip for a few days, so he got in some extra cuddles with Isaac working from home on Tuesday morning and then Isaac helped him pack.

This past five and a half months have been AMAZING and I am truly blessed to have gotten to spend so much quality time with Isaac. I CANNOT believe how quickly the time has gone and how big Isaac has gotten. Tomorrow I go back to work and it's likely the blog entries will slow down somewhat. Isaac will be in the daycare center at my office for the first three months where I will be able to pop in and feed him and hang out with him, so hopefully the transition won't be too bad for either of us. Wish us luck!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment